Determine the alcohol content of fermentation and follow its evolution with this hydrometer with a thermometer!
Use this triple scale hydrometer for wine, beer, hard cider, mead, and other alcoholic fermentations.
To measure the alcohol content of the final product, just compare the measurements taken before and after fermentation.
This triple scale hydrometer also allows you to check if your batch is ready for bottling.
It provides measurements on:
- Specific gravity scale from 0.990 to 1.160
- Balling scale from -5 to +35
- Potential alcohol scale from -2 to +21%
It also includes a thermometer, allowing you to correct your readings according to the temperature of the sample.
- Height: 30.5cm / 12"
- Temperature range: -5 to 50°C (20-120°F)
- Includes a protective tube