Homemade cheese making is easy with the Kefirko Cheese Maker Kit!
The glass jar and its BPA-free certified sieve enables you to easily drain your milk or kefir to separate the whey.
Make a fresh and healthy homemade kefir cheese, full of probiotics and flavoured to your taste!
It takes just 4 easy steps: pour, drain, flavour, serve!
The draining time will determine the consistency of the cheese:
- A few hours for a cheese dip
- Overnight for a creamy cheese
- 1-2 days for a semi-hard cheese
The 848ml Kefirko Cheese Maker Kit can make 200-300g of creamy cheese, and the 1,400ml Kefirko Cheese Maker Kit, 400-500g.
"I tried the Kefirko Cheese Maker and I am convinced by its extreme ease of use.
I used to take coffee filters or several layers of cheesecloth spread on a strainer. But either it was flowing from the top, it took too long to drain, or it drained too quickly and I lost a lot of kefir.
All you have to do is put the sieve on the glass jar, then pour your fermented kefir. Then wait for it to drain. My favourite recipe: add salt, pepper, garlic and chives."
-Marie-Claire Frédéric, author and journalist of "Ni Cru Ni Cuit"
The Kefirko Cheese Maker Includes
- Glass jar: collects whey during draining process (848 ml or 1,400 ml)
- Fine mesh sieve: for slow draining of the whey (height: 7.5 cm, or 13 cm / 3 or 5”)
- Ring: fixes sieve to the jar and maximizes volume
- Pressing spring: maximizes draining to make harder cheeses
- Lid: protects the cheese during preparation
- User manual
- "Delicious Cheese Dishes" recipe booklet