Making your own vegan yogurt at home is so easy!
This non-dairy yogurt starter consists of a combination of lactic acid bacteria, specially selected for the production of yogurt without animal milk.
This starter culture produces a delicious homemade vegan yogurt with a mild flavour, smooth texture and low viscosity (the use of a thickener to obtain the same consistency as a commercial yogurt is optional).
Made by renowned Canadian brand Yogourmet, the #1 yogurt culture in Canada for over 20 years.
How to make vegan yogurt?
This non-dairy yogurt starter is direct-set (single-use). Each packet can produce a batch of vegan yogurt using plant-based milk (soy, cashew, or other).
Ferment at 42-43°C (108-110°F) for 5 to 6 hours using a yogurt maker or other appliance.
The following PDF documents contain instructions for:
- Ingredients: maltodextrin, active bacterial cultures (L.bulgaricus, S.thermophilus).
- Contains three 2 x 5g packets
- Each 30g box yields 6 liters of fresh vegan yogurt
- No preservatives or coloring agents
- Gluten free
- Kosher and halal certified