Looking for a jun SCOBY for sale? You’re in the right place!
Make your own jun with our premium quality fresh jun culture, prepared with passion in Canada from organic ingredients!
Jun, also known as jun tea, is prepared just like kombucha, but with honey.
This fermented sparkling beverage differs from regular kombucha produced from sugar. The jun culture can digest honey, something that the kombucha SCOBY cannot do!
Jun takes less time to ferment than regular kombucha. It also has a lighter, less acidic, and fizzier taste.
It is not for nothing that it is called "kombucha champagne". Jun is a fermented beverage to discover!
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed, or we will refund or exchange it.
- Made in Canada from certified organic tea and honey.
- Endlessly reusable, jun SCOBY multiplies with every recipe. Share it with your friends and family, and always have some on hand!
- Making your own jun is inexpensive, costs a fraction of the price of commercial jun, and allows you to experiment with flavours.
Making Jun Tea Is as Easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Make a sweet tea and, once lukewarm, add your jun SCOBY (whole content of the bag).
- Let it ferment at room temperature.
- Once it is to your liking, bottle it.
For more flavour, add juice or herbal tea before bottling.
For more information, check out our jun recipe.
- Ingredients: jun SCOBY and its liquid starter
- Volume: 400ml (may vary)
- Made in Canada from quality organic ingredients
- GMO free
- Refrigerate until use (up to 6 months)
We purchased this product after reading some reviews. It was a great investment. Our family loves drinking JUN! the fermentation time is shorter so you always have JUN ready to drink. Thanks guys! Your customer service is really great as well. Will be looking into other fermentation products like kimchi in the near future! Love this brand!
First time brewing jun/kombucha and it was super easy. The scoby that arrived looked really nice and I have since made one batch of jun with it. The jun was very delicious and mine had a slight honey flavour that reminded me of an iced green tea with lemon and honey. The jun also shipped really fast and I received it two days after I made my order. If you are wondering if you can make jun, you totally can, and it's a lot cheaper than buying your own kombucha at the store. I'm hooked!
Recently ordered a Jun mother and was very pleased with how fast it came and the quality it was!
After following the instructions here on the site, I successfully brewed my first batch of Jun and have not one complaint.
100% recommend Revolution Fermentation!
I bought this product online, I called before the purchase and after to have information and I received an extraordinary service with lots of very useful information. I am very satisfied with the product, the delivery time and the very reasonable price. I recommend this shop for quality products and customer service.