1 Gallon Fermenting Glass Jar
Simplify your fermentation production with this high-quality 1 gallon fermenting glass jar!
Use it to ferment kombucha, kefir, sauerkraut, vinegar, yogurt, apple cider and much more.
- Made of high-quality, acid-resistant FDA food-grade glass
- Transparent so you can see the contents
- Volume suitable for most uses
- Wide opening for easy use and cleaning
- Includes a plastic lid that will not rust (unlike metal lids)
- Includes a 100% cotton cloth cover (and elastic bands) that will let the fermentation breathe while keeping it free from impurities
An airlock already installed on the lid is available as an option. This device is ideal for anaerobic (oxygen-free) fermentation.
- Fermented vegetables: kimchi, sauerkraut, beet kvass, pickles, carrots, etc.
- Fermented beverages requiring gas evacuation: cider, ginger beer, mead, tepache, fermented fruits, etc.
Comes with a 3-piece airlock and a rubber eyelet. The lid of the jar is pierced for easy installation. Cotton cloth cover and elastic bands are also included.
To use the airlock, fill with water or alcohol until it reaches the "FILL LINE" level.
- Volume: 3.8L (1 gallon)
- Jar dimensions:
- Diameter of the opening: 10cm (4")
- Maximum diameter: 15.5cm (6.10")
- Height: 25cm (10")
- Complies with FDA food standards
- 100% cotton cover size: 25x25cm (10x10")
- Airlock (optional):
- Includes 1 airlock (3-piece bubbler) and 1 rubber grommet
- Fits into the pierced plastic lid