The Crazy Korean Cooking premium container is ideal for home fermentation of kimchi, sauerkraut, pickles and more!
The fermentation container combines the ancestral Korean "onggi" (breathable terra cotta) principle with a modern and easy-to-use design to offer the best possible lacto-fermentation conditions.
Indeed, this easy-to-clean and easy-to-handle jar has optimal porosity thanks to its food-grade polypropylene mixed with 7 to 10% natural clay.
The double-lid technology creates an anaerobic (oxygen-free) environment suitable for the development of beneficial bacteria that produce lactic acid. It also helps to minimize odours.
The height of the inner hermetic lid is adjustable to prevent the vegetables from coming into contact with air.
The Crazy Korean Cooking container protects food from harmful bacteria and allows for optimal lacto-fermentation, making fermented vegetables that are crisp and vibrant.
Easily make your homemade fermentations a success with this premium kit!
Available container sizes
The Crazy Korean Cooking premium fermentation container is available in 4 sizes:
- 1.7L (0.4 gallon): 17.5 x 11 x 15.5cm (7" x 4.5" x 6")
3.4L (0.9 gallon): 21 x 13 x 18cm (8.3" x 5.4" x 7") - Most popular
- 5.2L (1.3 gallon): 25.4 x 19.1 x 14.7cm (10" x 7.5" x 5.8")
- 6.4L (1.6 gallon). 21.6 x 19.5 x 21.6cm (8.5" x 7.5" x 8.5")
- Materials: food-grade polypropylene container (odourless, non-toxic and resistant); silicone gasket; polycarbonate handle
- Free of BPA, DEHP (phthalates) and lead
- Origin: Korea