Do you want to make your own homemade kefir? This kefir starter culture made by the renowned Canadian brand Yogourmet is for you!
Kefir, a probiotic fermented milk whose origins date back more than 4000 years, is packed with vitamin B1, B12, calcium, folate and vitamin K2.
Do good for your health with 100 billion live and active bacteria per 100g serving of homemade kefir!
Once fermented, your kefir will keep for 2 to 3 weeks in the refrigerator.
- Does not need electrical appliances
- Incubates at room temperature (23-25°C/73-77°F) for 24 hours
- Contains probiotics
- Is easy and economical to make
- Ingredients: active bacterial culture (Lactococcus lactis, Lactococcus cremoris, Lactococcus diacetylactis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Kluyveromyces lactis), kefir grains, maltodextrine
- Contains6 packets of 3g (yields 6 litres of fresh kefir)
- Without preservatives, GMOs or gluten
- Certified kosher and halal
- Storage: refrigerate until use
For a reusable option, we recommend using milk kefir grains.