Easily make yogurt at home with this active yogurt starter culture!
Finding where to buy a yogurt starter culture can be challenging, but not anymore!
Making homemade yogurt is easy and economical. This freeze-dried yogurt starter culture yields a result that is always creamy and smooth, in 4½ hours.
Made by the renowned Canadian brand Yogourmet, it has been the #1 yogurt starter in Canada for over 20 years.
A 100g serving of yogurt made with this culture contains 100 billion live and active bacteria. That’s good news for your gut health!
Once fermented, yogurt can be kept for 2 to 3 weeks in the refrigerator.
- Ingredients: active bacterial cultures (Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Streptococcus thermophilus, Lactobacillus acidophilus), maltodextrine and sucrose
- Contains 6 packets of 3g (yields 6L of fresh yogurt)
- Without preservatives, GMOs or gluten
- Certified kosher and halal
- Keep refrigerated until use
I use it to make my own yogurt every week, always comes out perfect, I like it very much!