Prebio Plus is a blend of natural organic prebiotic fibre supplements that promotes the growth of beneficial bacteria.
Prebio Plus is food for your bacteria! The blend combines three key prebiotic fibres: organic inulin, organic acacia and fructooligosaccharides (FOS).
These natural prebiotics can be used both as an ingredient to feed your fermentation and as prebiotic supplements.
At the dietary level, Prebio Plus helps improve digestion and gut health (microbiota), while providing benefits such as improved food texture and an optimal digestive experience.
To support fermentation
Using Prebio Plus in at-home fermentations, such as milk kefir, yogurt, kimchi, etc., promotes the growth of beneficial bacteria and optimal fermentation.
It is generally recommended to add 2 tablespoons (24g) of prebiotic fibres per 1 litre of ingredients to be fermented.
Prebio Plus is recommended for the preparation of LR Superfood.
As a prebiotic supplement
Prebiotics are just as important as probiotics, and it is even better to use them together.
By using Prebio Plus, you feed your beneficial bacteria in your microbiota, and give them the nutrients they need to grow and maintain a healthy balance in your gut.
Use daily in smoothies, salad dressings, drinks or any food (raw, or cooked) that you want to make slightly thicker or with a slightly sweeter flavour. Prebio Plus is sugar-free, although the inulin has a slightly sweet taste.
Experiment and have fun! Start with a small amount of this prebiotics supplement to assess your fibre tolerance, and gradually increase the amount up to 3 tablespoons per day.
Support your gut health by using only the best prebiotic fibre supplement!
Prebio Plus is easy to use
- Can be added to any food or drink, hot or cold
- Can be used to improve the taste and texture of kefir
- Can be added to lacto-fermented vegetable recipes for extra probiotics and better fermentation
- Can be added to condiments such as mayonnaise, salad dressing, or kefir cheese
- Can be added to coffee or tea for a boost to your inner bacteria, first thing in the morning!
- Can be used to sprinkle on salads, toast and jam
- Ingredients: blend of organic inulin, organic acacia, and fructooligosaccharides
- 100% natural extracts, vegan, gluten-free, non-GMO.
- Weight: 8 oz (225g)
- Storage: seal the product properly to avoid exposure to moisture and keep it in a dry place, away from direct sunlight