Make your own cheese with this certified organic natural vegan rennet, used to curdle milk.
This natural rennet contains no animal products, is GMO and gluten-free. It is produced by using the fermentation of a Rhizomucor miehei culture, where the enzymes are collected.
Liquid rennet is easily measured and added to milk, which makes it a popular choice for both beginner and advanced cheese makers.
This organic vegan rennet is three times more concentrated, allowing you to use 3 times less than the recipe requires.
¼ teaspoon (1 ml) of organic vegan rennet will make up to 8 litres of milk. Each bottle, therefore, contains enough rennet to curdle up to 420 litres of milk.
How to Use
- Dilute the required amount of vegan rennet in 15 to 30 times its volume of chlorine-free water.
- The dosage is to be determined according to the quantity of milk, manufacturing parameters, and strength (680 IMCU).
- Add directly to milk and stir for 2 minutes to distribute evenly.
- 60ml bottle
- Certified organic, GMO free, halal, and kosher
- No preservatives or animal by-products
- Activity: 680 IMCU (International Milk Clotting Unit)
- pH: 5.00 to 5.30 in a 10% solution
- Storage: 12 months in the fridge