Making your own vegan yogurt at home is possible!
This non-dairy yogurt starter allows you to make yogurt from plant-based milk. Each sachet allows you to make more than 6 litres of vegan yogurt.
The yogurt produced is mild, slightly tangy, and has a smooth, firm texture. It can be made from several types of plant-based beverages, such as soy milk, coconut milk, or pea milk.
This vegan yogurt is made at a lower temperature than traditional yogurts. This type of non-dairy starter culture is called mesophilic. It is therefore possible to make plant-based yogurt without a yogurt maker!
The created homemade vegan yogurt will keep for 2 to 3 weeks in the fridge.
How to Make Non-Dairy Yogurt
Making your own vegan yogurt from a vegan yogurt starter can be summarized in 3 easy steps:
- Pour the contents of one capsule into 1 to 2 litres of plant-based milk.
- Incubate between 25 and 35°C (77-95°F) for 5 to 9 hours.
- Contents: Sachet of 3 capsules (each capsule can ferment up to 2L of plant-based milk)
- Ingredients: Active bacterial culture (Lactococcus Lactis subsp. Lactis, Lactococcus Lactis subsp. Cremoris, Lactococcus lactis subsp. lactis biovar. diacetylactis, Leuconostoc mesenteroides ssp. mesenteroides), organic soy milk powder
- Packaging: 100% recyclable bag and capsules made of plant-based cellulose
- No animal products (vegan, dairy-free), no GMOs, no preservatives, no colourings, no gluten
- Contains soybeans
- Keeps for 18 months in the freezer in its original packaging