Make your own miso with our miso making kit!
Our Miso Kit includes ingredients, equipment, and step-by-step instructions to easily produce up to 1.7 kilograms of miso paste.
Our miso kit is designed to make the 3 main types of miso paste:
- white miso (or sweet miso); 2 to 8 weeks of fermentation
- yellow miso; 6 months of fermentation
- red miso (or "aka miso"); 1 year or more of fermentation
Our handbook will guide you to make miso according to your taste.
This miso kit offers the following advantages:
- Easy to use
- Quality ingredients
- Durable equipment
- Miso to your taste
4 Easy Steps to Make Miso
- Cook the soybeans.
- Mix all ingredients.
- Transfer the miso paste to the jar.
- Let it ferment at room temperature.
Choose Your Miso Kit
Choose the option that works best for you:
- Basic kit: you already have a container and only want the ingredients and a good guide to get started.
- Complete kit: you want a turnkey option to get you started (most popular option).
- Passionate kit: you also want a complete book to guide you on how to make homemade miso. (Free shipping).
Contents of the Miso Kit
Our miso kit includes the necessary ingredients and equipment to make your own miso.
Basic Miso Kit
- 500g organic soybeans (produced in Quebec and Ontario).
- 500g koji rice for miso (produced in Montreal).
- 250g salt, without additives.
- Large durable plastic bag (food-grade) to be filled to serve as a weight.
- User guide.
Complete Miso Kit
- All elements of the basic kit.
- Large solid glass jar with lid (3.8L/1 gallon).
Passionate Miso Kit
- All elements of the complete kit.
- Book "Miso, Tempeh, Natto & Other Tasty Ferments"