Easily make probiotic yogurt at home with this active probiotic yogurt culture!
The Yogourmet probiotic yogurt starter contains 4 more probiotic strains than regular yogurt starters:
- Lactobacillus casei (strengthen the immune system)
- Bifidobacterium ("bifidus") longum(regularity)
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus (immune and digestive systems)
- Lactobacillus helveticus (digestive system and mental and oral health)
By using this bifidobacterium yogurt starter, enjoy the health benefits of 100 billion live, active bacteria per 100g serving of probiotic yogurt.
For optimal results, we recommend using a yogurt maker. The incubation takes between 9 and 15 hours.
Once fermented, homemade probiotic yogurt will keep for 2 to 3 weeks in the refrigerator.
Made by the renowned Canadian brand Yogourmet, the #1 yogurt culture in Canada for over 20 years.
- Ingredients: active bacterial cultures (Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Streptococcus thermophilus, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium longum, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus helveticus), maltodextrine
- Contains 6 packets of 3g (yields 6 litres of fresh yogurt)
- Without preservatives, GMOs or gluten
- Certified kosher and halal
- Keep refrigerated until use