Making homemade kombucha is simple, easy, and inexpensive! Our starter kit includes everything you need to make your own homemade kombucha.
Easily make delicious kombucha for you and your friends, while saving money!
Stop paying $3 to $5 for a bottle of commercial kombucha. It's easy and fun to make at home!
This kombucha brewing kit has taught thousands of new brewers how to make delicious kombucha on their own.
We have carefully perfected every element of the kit, to make your experience simple and enjoyable. Embark on the wonderful journey of home brewing kombucha!
Brew your own kombucha with our complete homemade kombucha kit!
- Durable equipment: Our large jar is made of durable glass, built to last a lifetime. The 100% cotton filter is more durable and efficient than cheesecloth.
- Quality ingredients: Our organic green and black tea blend has been carefully crafted for optimal kombucha by the Camellia Sinensis teahouse and comes in compostable bags.
- Inexpensive: The tea included makes six litres of kombucha, the equivalent of 32 commercial bottles.
- Simple to use: Our clear instructions take the uncertainty out of the equation, making for an easy experience.
- Great gift: The perfect gift for any kombucha fan! The kombucha scoby can be stored for up to 6 months, allowing you to ship and offer it without worry.
Save money by completing your kit with a kombucha scoby lovingly raised in Canada from organic ingredients (reusable and guaranteed by us)!
Two Kombucha Kit Options
Basic Kombucha Kit
Suitable if: you already have a kombucha scoby and only want the basics to get started (jar, cotton filter, organic tea, and instructions).
Complete Kombucha Kit
Basic kit + kombucha scoby
Suitable if: you are looking for everything you need to get started (most popular option).
What is Included:
Basic Kombucha Kit:
- Large solid glass jar (3.8L or 1 gallon)
- Organic tea blend (2 x 12g)
- Cotton cloth with elastic band
- Handbook with instructions
- All items of the basic kit
- Fresh kombucha scoby (ingredients: kombucha scoby and liquid culture, raised in Canada from quality organic ingredients and without GMOs)