Celebration is a very spicy chai tea designed to create a delicious chai kombucha.
Our Celebration chai tea provides subtle citrus notes, enhanced by the warm, woody notes of Indian black tea. It is spicy and extremely flavourful.
Each sachet produces approximately 3.5 litres of spicy chai flavoured kombucha. The 4 (compostable) bags included are very easy to use and ensure the diffusion of the full richness and freshness of the ingredients.
How to make Chai Kombucha
Use this chai tea when bottling to allow the flavours to develop fully and to preserve the quality of the scoby.
- Prepare a plain kombucha (about 10 days).
- Remove the kombucha scoby.
- Infuse 1 sachet in 500 ml of hot water (2 cups) for 10 minutes.
- Remove the sachet and allow it to cool.
- Pour the chai tea into the plain kombucha.
- Bottle and enjoy!
For more information, consult our guide on How to make your own kombucha.
- Content: 4 x 12g sachets.
- Ingredients: black tea*, cinnamon*, cloves*, orange peel*, star anise*, ginger*, cardamom*, pink peppercorns*, nutmeg*, safflower, natural flavours.
* Certified organic by Ecocert Canada
- Producer: Camellia Sinensis
- Compostable sachets (created by lactic acid fermentation of starch).